RTPI Plus - exclusive offer
The RTPI and Idox have come together to offer RTPI members an exclusive rate of £179 (plus VAT) to subscribe to the Idox Information Service, a 30% saving off the cost of the normal rate for individuals.
This exclusive offer is in recognition of the fact that for the past 40 years we have been keeping planners up to date and giving them access to the latest research, policy and information on planning and related policy areas.
Over 110 organisations and 10,000 individuals already use our services. Whatever stage you are at in your career or whatever your specific role in planning, we can help you. Specialist resources help you build your knowledge and give you access to CPD and learning opportunities.
Personal subscription for RTPI members
RTPI members are entitled to these outstanding benefits:
- Searchable database of planning research resources, with over 200,000 records
- Free access to member only briefings on key topics relevant to planners
- 50 current awareness bulletins per year
- Topic updates - 32 topics, 25 editions per year - including planning, regeneration, economic development, management, environment and transport
- Free user support to help you access and find the research you are after
- Book loans and full text available on request*
*subject to an administration charge for copyright and processing
Our guide summarises the benefits you will receive by becoming a member of the Idox Information Service.
If you are a RTPI Member and would like information on subscribing, you can get this by logging in to the RTPI website using your membership number and password.
"I have made use of the service for many years and always find the materials topical and reliable. One of the real strengths of Idox is the breadth of coverage available, meaning that it's possible to keep on top of new developments in a timely and infomed way."
Professor Deborah Peel (MRTPI), University of Dundee